Tuesday 15 January 2013

Busy, busy, busy!

Last week was a busy one for me, with meetings at local museums and galleries to plan new programs of work and future projects - one project I am extremely excitied about, but not in a position to talk about it yet;though it does involve working alongside some famous tapestries! I have also been back to running workshops with local young women's groups, such as embroidery and 'sock creatures'; as well as writing lesson plans and schemes of work for my next series of hooky and proggy mat workshops started this week at Sunderland City Library.

I also, have allowed myself sometime to play this week and I have been making some small embroideries of nocturnal animals to use with a school craft group I am working with tomorrow. This is an image of one of the 'hooked' pictures I have made recently, ready for the new mat-making workshops I am running. This picture is a detail of a poppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment